Photo 1 of 5Next
Diane Harbridge Bridal 2012 Wedding Dresses (ordinary Halter Neck Wedding Dress #1)
The article of Halter Neck Wedding Dress was uploaded at October 26, 2017 at 7:48 pm. It is published under the Wedding Dress category. Halter Neck Wedding Dress is tagged with Halter Neck Wedding Dress, Halter, Neck, Wedding, Dress..
(hôl′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a rope or strap with a noose or headstall for leading or restraining horses or cattle.
- a rope with a noose for hanging criminals;
the hangman's noose;
- death by hanging.
- Also called hal′ter top′. a woman's top, secured behind the neck and across the back, leaving the arms, shoulders, upperback, and often the midriff bare.
- to put a halter on;
restrain as by a halter.
- to hang (a person).
- (of a garment) having a neckline consisting of a cord, strap, band, or the like that is attached to or forms part of the front of a backless and sleeveless bodice and extends around the neck: a halter dress.
(nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
(dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Halter Neck Wedding Dress have 5 attachments it's including Diane Harbridge Bridal 2012 Wedding Dresses, Style FJ10008, \, 20 Halter Wedding Dresses Ideas, Halter Wedding Dresses | Halter Neck Wedding Dresses | Top Of Modern Fashion Trend, Viman's Bridal 2015 Hot Sale Lace Vestidos De Noiva Button Sleeveless Halter Neck Backless Wedding Dresses. Below are the photos:
Style FJ10008, \
20 Halter Wedding Dresses Ideas
Halter Wedding Dresses | Halter Neck Wedding Dresses | Top Of Modern Fashion Trend
Viman's Bridal 2015 Hot Sale Lace Vestidos De Noiva Button Sleeveless Halter Neck Backless Wedding Dresses
Before talking about Halter Neck Wedding Dress let me let you know some tips Choosing a wedding meal. Choosing a wedding meal is not solely centered on flavor but also the shape, as the shape that is beautiful create your visitors obtain the perception when attending your wedding and provides extra accessories of one's wedding. With different hues and striking today contemporary wedding cake design and shape.
Hang lamps around the limit of the space as wedding extras can also provide the effect of romantic and contemporary at the area where your wedding service. Additional modern wedding decor accessories that you could utilize is to use bushes designed decorative lights may also provide a feel of modern and unique wedding.
There are numerous Halter Neck Wedding Dress specifics that ought to be identified by the couple to be committed as a way to anticipate today's believe they really happened. For place settings, contemporary perspective will be given by tablecloths easy, with bright discs and eyeglasses are installed with brightly colored napkins. You can even use a rectangular-shaped additional non-traditional or platter types to obtain an effect that is contemporary.
5 attachments of Halter Neck Wedding Dress
Related Posts on Halter Neck Wedding Dress