Photo 1 of 7Next
Exquisite Engagement Ring - Mark Schneider Design (attractive Traditional Wedding Ring #1)
The blog post about Traditional Wedding Ring was published at October 26, 2017 at 7:48 pm. This post is posted on the Wedding Ring category. Traditional Wedding Ring is tagged with Traditional Wedding Ring, Traditional, Wedding, Ring..
(trə dish′ə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
(trə dish′ə ner′ē)USA pronunciation (for defs. 1–3. ).
tra•di′tion•al ′i•ty, n.
- of or pertaining to tradition.
- handed down by tradition.
- in accordance with tradition.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the older styles of jazz, esp. New Orleans style, Chicago style, Kansas City style, and Dixieland. Cf. mainstream (def. 4).
tra•di ′tion•al•ly, adv.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This blog post of Traditional Wedding Ring have 7 photos including Exquisite Engagement Ring - Mark Schneider Design, Beloved Engagement Ring - Mark Schneider Design, Dapper Engagement Ring - Mark Schneider Design, Angel Traditional Engagement Ring, Women's Traditional Wedding Ring, Fingerprint Ring, Diamond Set Wedding Rings. Below are the images:
Beloved Engagement Ring - Mark Schneider Design
Dapper Engagement Ring - Mark Schneider Design
Angel Traditional Engagement Ring
Women's Traditional Wedding Ring
Diamond Set Wedding Rings
Celebration that was official themed wedding. As well as Traditional Wedding Ring, a marriage party is likewise or black tie elegant placed through the night. To get a theme party-like this, attire that is dark will constantly deserve to be billed. However, you should often use a dark costume with portions that are long. Conversely, you can even wear a dark costume with kneelength according to your convenience.
The occasion at the beach or beach wedding. The wedding party was now that many are used to the seaside or beach wedding. Often, vibrant colored gowns will be chosen by women. As wind flow nonetheless, there is anything really stylish while sporting a black dress while attending a wedding situated on the seaside so when the outfit only a little flutter. In picking a gown to get a beach marriage party the key is actually a light material.
Similarly, several simple ideas to wear a Traditional Wedding Ring. In addition to the outstanding aspect of elegance and luxury, it fits used costume that is dark for every single body-shape and allow you to look breathtaking.
Traditional Wedding Ring Pictures Gallery
Related Images on Traditional Wedding Ring