Photo 1 of 6Next
Vintage-wedding-rings-7 (exceptional Vintage Rings Wedding #1)
This blog post of Vintage Rings Wedding was posted on February 21, 2017 at 5:01 am. It is uploaded at the Wedding Ring category. Vintage Rings Wedding is tagged with Vintage Rings Wedding, Vintage, Rings, Wedding..
(vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
This article about Vintage Rings Wedding have 6 images it's including Vintage-wedding-rings-7, 24 Oval Engagement Rings As A Way To Get More Sparkle, Vintage-wedding-rings-8, GIA Certified 2 Carat Princess Cut Diamond Vintage Wedding Ring Set In White Gold, Vintage Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands, 17 Best Images About Diamond Vintage Ring On Pinterest | Antique Engagement Rings, Engagement Rings And Diamond Engagement Rings. Following are the attachments:
24 Oval Engagement Rings As A Way To Get More Sparkle
GIA Certified 2 Carat Princess Cut Diamond Vintage Wedding Ring Set In White Gold
Vintage Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands
17 Best Images About Diamond Vintage Ring On Pinterest | Antique Engagement Rings, Engagement Rings And Diamond Engagement Rings
For choosing frequently and Vintage Rings Wedding who does not occasionally have a while makes guys under pressure. Thus, it will take you because there are a few things that need your awareness. Effectively, here are on picking a wedding ring man four tips.
Change with Temperament. Matching design or style a ring with someone else's persona might be one choice. For instance, a guy who prefers something standard to become more appropriate to use magic or a silver and has a simple individuality ring. So it looks basic and basic, in addition, the design of the ring could be created basic.
Adjust the Model Guys Such. The first thing in selecting a a wedding ring for males you need to do is actually a a wedding ring to adjust the design with the man's kind. You'll be able to complement the band type using a hobby or career they are doing. Like, when the guys who possess a difficult task in the outdoors or appreciate activities including nature that is extreme, it is better to not use gemstones. Lost or damaged rocks can be led to by this.
6 pictures of Vintage Rings Wedding
Relevant Pictures of Vintage Rings Wedding