Photo 1 of 5Next
Wedding Invitation Wording Examples In Various Styles (wonderful Wedding Invitation Word #1)
Wedding Invitation Word was published at October 26, 2017 at 7:48 pm. It is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Word is tagged with Wedding Invitation Word, Wedding, Invitation, Word..
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
(in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
(wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
The article about Wedding Invitation Word have 5 attachments it's including Wedding Invitation Wording Examples In Various Styles, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples | 21st - Bridal World - Wedding Lists And Trends, Invite-graphic, 17 Best Ideas About Wedding Invitation Wording On Pinterest | Invitation Wording, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples And Rehearsal Dinner Invitation Wording, Classic Wording Sample. Below are the pictures:
Wedding Invitation Wording Samples | 21st - Bridal World - Wedding Lists And Trends
17 Best Ideas About Wedding Invitation Wording On Pinterest | Invitation Wording, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples And Rehearsal Dinner Invitation Wording
Classic Wording Sample
Marriage to it if the pair decided to get-together inside the holy attachment of union, meaning they're ready with whatsoever is in front of them to deal. If the wedding numerous candidates who carry this relationship that is sacred. Especially we were welcomed and if you'll find buddies or relatives that are committed. Your busyness as a guest is currently buying a Wedding Invitation Word.
Buying a wedding gift that is particular. Searching special presents for groom and the bride, gifts are seldom given but advantageous to both people. a present that might be a tad bit more pricey can be given by us. To partners with a joint wedding with friends, we could supply honeymoon offers for instance. Naturally this can depart equally bride and groom to his pals to a feeling.
the wedding couple prefers considering what. When she was single once when looking for a wedding present we could look out of an interest or preferred groom and bride. If both such as a vocalist that is certain and enjoy music we're able to give an artist or even a music CD of their favorite artist show tickets.
Buying present bother simple, because we do not understand what you resented by the woman later and loved. If we supply the suitable present can make me happy, if not particularly lacking in acquiring. And undoubtedly you want to provide the bride and groom various and specific gifts. Nice but cheap appealing and entertaining wedding couple are our targets. Actually there are some ideas that can be used as input when trying to find a Wedding Invitation Word that's:
Wedding Invitation Word Pictures Gallery
Random Galleries on Wedding Invitation Word